ISO 10002:2004 addresses the following aspects of complaints handling:
- Enhancing customer satisfaction by creating a customer-focused environment that is open to feedback (including complaints), resolving any complaints received, and enhancing the organization's ability to improve its product and customer service;
- Top management involvement and commitment through adequate acquisition and deployment of resources, including personnel training;
- Recognizing and addressing the needs and expectations of complainants;
- Providing complainants with an open, effective and easy-to-use complaints process;
- Analyzing and evaluating complaints in order to improve the product and customer service quality;
- Auditing of the complaints-handling process;
- Reviewing the effectiveness and efficiency of the complaints-handling process.
Who is ISO 10002:2004 applicable to?
ISO 10002:2004 provides guidance on the process of complaints handling related to products within an organization, including planning, design, operation, maintenance and improvement. The complaints-handling process described is suitable for use as one of the processes of an overall quality management system.
ISO 10002:2004 is not applicable to disputes referred for resolution outside the organization or for employment-related disputes.
It is also intended for use by organizations of all sizes and in all sectors.
What are the benefits of registration?
- Retain the loyalty of customers
- Managing customer care issues
- Identify trends and eliminate the causes of complaints
- Improve organization’s operations
- Add value and efficiency to the organization
- Continual improvement
How can ISO - Qatar help you to achieve ISO 10002:2004 Certification?
ISO Qatar will assist your organization in ISO awareness training, documentation, implementation, internal auditing and overall process optimization as per ISO 10002:2004 standard. ISO - Qatar is a result oriented professional training and certification service providers, offering systematic approaches to improve quality and effectiveness of the system and enhance the productivity by offering systematic approaches. Our main objective is to help you and your organization improve profitability, through better utilization of all of your resources